Lightly Worker 2.7
15 days ago by Igor Susmelj
Recommended PIP version with Lightly Worker 2.7 is 1.4.6
Click on title to find detailed release notes!
- Added a new corruptness check for video frames that reduces false positive rate significantly. See docs for more info.
- Loading predictions and crops has been accelerated using threading. This can increase the performance of datasets when working with crops by up to 4x.
- We changed the way we load video frames during the corruptness check and metadata computation yielding an improvement of the performance of up to 40% when working with videos.
- We introduced more optimized code for image operations that utilise vector instructions and multiprocessing.
- We changed the way we load data to make it more efficient.