Lightly is more than just a framework for self-supervised learning. We built a complete data curation platform on top. Use the embeddings generated using the lightly framework and use them to curate your dataset. Collaborate with your friends and share the curated data with your favorite data labeling partner.
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to get the most out of the platform.
- Tutorial 1: Curate Pizza Images
- Tutorial 2: Diversify the Sunflowers Dataset
- Tutorial 3: Active learning for classification
- Tutorial 4: Active Learning using Detectron2 on Comma10k
- Tutorial 5: Custom Metadata and Rebalancing
- Tutorial 6: Find false negatives of object detection
- Tutorial 7: Active Learning with Nvidia TLT
- Tutorial 8: Integration with LabelStudio for Active Learning
- Tutorial 9: Embedded COVID mask detection
- Tutorial 10: Export to LabelStudio